USWCC Weekly – 8/13/15
- 8/13/15: Policy Council Meeting Web Conference
- 8/18/15: USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters Atlanta GA
- 8/19/15: WOSB/EDWOSB Overview and Certification Process Web Conference
- 9/09/15: Supplier Council: Insider Tips to Accessing Federal Contracts Web Conference
- 9/16/15: USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters Atlanta GA
- 9/21/15 - 9/22/15: USWCC Leadership Training Web Conference
- 9/30/15: Southern Illinois Women's Economic Summit Effingham IL
- 10/15/15: 2015 U.S. Department of State WOSB, SDV & HUBZone Outreach Session Washington DC
- 10/20/15: USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters Atlanta GA
- 11/4/15 - 11/5/15: National Small Business Contracting Summit - 2015 Fall Washington DC
- 11/17/15: USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters Atlanta GA
USWCC | National Supplier Council Welcomes New Members
With the addition of Vikki Hawthorne as National Director | Supplier Development, the USWCC National Supplier Council has added new USWCC Supplier Member services to ensure women-owned firms access to federal contracts. Along with monthly on-line supplier council meetings, BidMatch notification, Metro Office discounts for DC office presence , WOSB/EDWOSB Certification, member level event access and the Supplier Directory, we have added a private FaceBook group for USWCC Supplier Members to connect and get the most current information, including presentations, RFPs and more. Additionally Vikki is available to help you navigate the federal marketplace.
To take advantage of Vikki’s expertise, please join us:
- September 9, 2015 Web Meeting: Supplier Council: Insider Tips to Accessing Federal Contracts
- National Small Business Contracting Summit - 2015 DC Fall Conference
USWCC | Atlanta Growth Masters Series
GrowthmastersGrowth Master \’groth ‘mas-ter’\ n. One who has accepted ownership of her/his responsibility to grow, and takes consistent action to develop and increase her/his personal, financial, professional and community opportunities.
Growth Masters™ is a community of individuals who are committed to actively owning their opportunities; confidently and capably leveraging resources to achieve financial, business, career, leadership and personal growth.
These monthly brown bag lunch meetings will highlight and focus on success strategies to help you grow your firm through education and dialogue.
Please join us for the following meetings:
- 8/18/2015 USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters
- 9/16/2015 USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters
- 10/20/2015 USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters
- 11/17/2015 USWCC | Atlanta Presents Growth Masters
USWCC Members Raise Visibility at August In-District Legislative Meetings
Building our influence in your region -- and across the U.S.
USWCC Members are meeting now with their congressional leaders to build relationships while sharing our agenda – raising visibility to barriers to accessing contracts within the women’s program and asking representatives to hold the Small Business Administration and our Government agencies accountable to provide accurate data and prevent fraud and abuse.
We hope that you will join us. Several documents are provided to assist you with setting up meetings, carrying our message, reporting your results.
Join us today (8/13/15) at 1:30pm Eastern for the next Policy Council Meeting.
Several documents are provided to assist you with setting up meetings, carrying our message, reporting your results.
- USWCC Talking Points for In-District Meetings
- USWCC In-District Meetings Logistics
- Sample USWCC in-district meeting request, August
- USWCC In-District Meeting Report Form
USWCC National Small Business Government Contracting Summit -- DC Fall Conference is Open for Registration
Get a jump on 2016 contracts - Join us for the National Small Business Contracting Summit – DC Fall Conference. This two day event features Accountability in Contracting, taking your business to the next level through education and action, congressional meetings, agency/prime updates and forecast briefings and one-on-one agency/prime meetings. The summer conference was attended by 270 small businesses and 70 agency/prime representatives – giving us a ratio of 1 agency/prime representative for every 4 small businesses. Register today.
You might also like
This week — growth, opportunity, influence and accountability! Upcoming Meetings Women-Owned Certification Process (WOSB, EDWOSB, NWBE) – 7/15/15 (web conference) FEMA Opportunities Briefing: Following the Money to Contracts – 7/22/15
Included: FedCon Optimize, Karen Ward testifies before Congress, GAO report on SBA leadership, US DOT SBIR program, USWCC in the news, USWCC | Atlanta meets with State Senator Parent USWCC
Upcoming Meetings Women-Owned Certification Process (WOSB, EDWOSB, NWBE) – 7/28/15 (web conference) National Supplier Council: Intro & Assessment – 8/5/15 (web conference) Introduction to BidMatch – 8/12/15 (web conference) Supplier