Midwest Small Business Contracting Regional Summit
Date & Time
Thursday, August 17, 2017. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Standard Time
Join us for Midwest Small Business Contracting Regional Summit, presented jointly by The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce, being held in Columbus, OH.
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on making sure small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have been invited)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- Legal education important for teaming, joint ventures and related topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
Embassy Suites Columbus Airport
2886 Airport Drive
Columbus, OH 43219
Sleeping Rooms: $139
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To purchase a sponsorship, click here and select between one of the three levels below.
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes — Full Page Ad in summit program, 6′ display table, 2 summit attendees. Price – $1,000
- Silver Sponsorship: Includes — 1/2 Page Ad in summit program, 2 summit attendees. Price – $500
- Bronze Sponsorship: Includes — 1/4 Page Ad in summit program, 1 summit attendee. Price – $400
Registration & Fees
For Individual, Advocate and Non-Members, the cost is $165. For Business members, the cost is $95. For Supplier members, the cost is $65.
If you are not currently a Supplier or Business Member, consider joining here and then returning to this page to purchase your discounted registration.
|7:30 am||Registration- Coffee|
|8:15 am||Legislative Update & Policy Initiatives Discussion|
|9:15 am||FedCon Optimize Program|
|9:45 am||On-Line Learning Through DAU Acquisition Curriculum|
|10:15 am||Opportunities Through Federal & State Procurement Schedules: To Pursue or Not Pursue?|
|10:45 am||Maximizing Use of Market Research Tools|
|11:45 am||Lunch (On Your Own)|
|12:45 pm||Matchmaking with Government & Large Prime Representatives|
At the start of the session, Agencies / Primes will introduce themselves. You then meet with any of the agencies/primes in which you have interest in doing business. There are no sign up sheets or bells and whistles. You are allowed 5 minutes – or longer if there is no line behind you. If you are patient, you will have the opportunity to meet with everyone. Make sure to bring your one-page capabilities statement and business cards that include your information.