National Small Business Contracting Summit | Midwest Conference
Date & Time
Thursday, August 17, 2017. 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Central Standard Time
Join us for National Small Business Contracting Summit | Midwest Conference, presented jointly by The American Small Business Chamber of Commerce and the U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce, being held in Columbus, OH.
This popular event boasts a robust agenda that includes:
- Increased focus on making sure small business federal contractors secure our fair share of federal contracting (taxpayer) dollars
- Access to federal agencies and prime contractors (scroll to the bottom of the page to see the list of agencies and prime contractors who have been invited)
- Timely education and information on current trends, opportunities and threats to small business contractors
- Legal education important for teaming, joint ventures and related topics
- Connections to potential teaming and joint venture partners
Embassy Suites Columbus Airport
2886 Airport Drive
Columbus, OH 43219
Sleeping Rooms: $139
Sponsorship provides extra visibility and summit registration. To purchase a sponsorship, click here and select between one of the three levels below.
- Gold Sponsorship: Includes — Full Page Ad in summit program, 6′ display table, 2 summit attendees. Price – $1,000
- Silver Sponsorship: Includes — 1/2 Page Ad in summit program, 2 summit attendees. Price – $500
- Bronze Sponsorship: Includes — 1/4 Page Ad in summit program, 1 summit attendee. Price – $400
Registration & Fees
For Individual, Advocate and Non-Members, the cost is $165. For Business members, the cost is $95. For Supplier members, the cost is $65.
If you are not currently a Supplier or Business Member, consider joining here and then returning to this page to purchase your discounted registration.
|7:30 am||Registration- Coffee|
|8:15 am||Legislative Update & Policy Initiatives Discussion|
|8:45 am||Doing Business with Defense Information Systems Agency (Invited)|
|9:15 am||Doing Business with Battelle (Invited)|
|9:45 am||Doing Business with the US Department of State|
|10:15 am||Doing Business with Defense Logistics Agency|
|10:45 am||US Spending.gov - Maximizing Use of Market Research Tools|
|11:30 am||Matchmaking/Logistics Instructions|
|11:45 am||Lunch (On Your Own)|
|12:45 pm||Matchmaking with Government & Large Prime Representatives|
At the start of the session, Agencies / Primes will introduce themselves. You then meet with any of the agencies/primes in which you have interest in doing business. There are no sign up sheets or bells and whistles. You are allowed 5 minutes – or longer if there is no line behind you. If you are patient, you will have the opportunity to meet with everyone. Make sure to bring your one-page capabilities statement and business cards that include your information.